An abundance of Fish (POF) Dating App Review
With an excellent tagline that is cute вЂReady to dive inвЂ™, a lot of Fish is a quirky relationship application which boasts a lot more than 90 million users global.
POF additionally quiz you and acquire unique areas of your self with people sharing similar traits (for instance if you are more of a cat or dog person, if you are a middle child or if you can speak multiple languages) so they can match you.
Almost all of the features on this software are free and you may talk individuals up, view members that are new even see whoвЂ™s examined your profile!
With therefore numerous fishes in the ocean, youвЂ™d surely find a way to find one which matches you.
PlentyofFish is really part for the Match Group, that also has Tinder, Match , OKCupid, Twoo, Meetic, and OurTime.
1. Fast Overview of POF
- Mobile phone Apps: (iOS, Android Os)
- Relationship Niche (Primary): hookups, severe relationship
- Customers Age: mostly young & under 35
- Gender Ratio: 50per cent (feminine); 50% (male)
- Orientation: heterosexual, gay, lesbian
- Consumer Nations: International (including U.S.)
- Consumer Size: > 150 million
- Established: 2003 year
- Rating: 4.1 (App Store) / 3.7 (Google Play)
- Review: Huge database, with free texting and lots of features that are free
- Owner: Plentyoffish Media
2. What to anticipate from POF
Lots of Fish is really a Canadian on the web dating service, popular mainly in Canada, the uk, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Brazil, in addition to usa. It really is obtainable in nine languages. The business, located in Vancouver, British Columbia creates income through premium and advertising subscriptions. Wikipedia
Date established: 2003Number of employees: 100Headquarters: Vancouver, British Columbia, CanadaKey people: Markus Frind (Founder)Revenue: 100 million USD (2015)Owner: Plentyoffish Media